I went and saw Zombieland with some friends last night. It was pretty awesome. I won’t ruin the movie for those who have not yet seen it but there is lots of great zombie killing action to be had. It makes me want to make my own list of rules to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Guns: lots of them. Big ones, small ones as many as you can cary and make sure they are easy to reload. Nothing worse than running out of ammo and having to dig stuff out of a hard to reach pocket at inopportune times.
- Ammo: Don’t waste ammo on stupid stuff, but don’t be stingy on the Zombies. ( Zombieland rule #2 Double Tap )
- Speed: Be faster than the zombies, if we are talking the slow kind thats not hard. However the fast ones need to be outpaced with something such as an enclosed car or truck. Anything will do in a pinch as long as it’s fast and will start easily.
- Side note: Blasting zombies while riding a motorcycle is definitely considered bad-ass, however you run a much higher chance of being knocked off or bitten.
- Friends: Do not be remorseful when a friend or companion turns into a Zombie. They will just try to eat you in the end. Do them right ( see rule 2 ), and do it before they do it to you. Although making sure they are actually a zombie is always a good idea.
- Girls killing Zombies always makes them sexier. ( Mike this one is for you! )
Well ok five is all I have right now. Post some comments and tell me your lists!